1.1. The LOVE Method GCV, with social domicile in 2880 Bornem, Puursesteenweg 10, registered in the K.B.O. as number 0834.195.347 (hereinafter called ‘The LOVE Method’) respects, as responsible for the processing of your personal data, your right to the protection of your personal data and will take care of an optimal protection of your data.
1.4. The following definitions appliy to:
1. Person concerned:the person whose personal data are being processed by The LOVE Method.
2. Purposes:the purposes of handling as defined in article 6 below;
3. Personal data:all information about an identified or identifiable natural person (‘the person involved’); every natural person is considered to be identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, by means of an identificator such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identificator or by one or more elements that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The LOVE Method:The LOVE Method GCV, with social domicile in 2880 Bornem, Puursesteenweg 10, registered in the K.B.O. as number 0834.195.347, with e-mail address email@example.com.
5. Processing: the processing or the series of processing with regard to personal data or a series of personal data, whether or not carried out through automated procedures, such as collecting, registering, ordering, structuring, saving, adapting or changing, retrieving, consulting, using, providing by means of forwarding, distributing or any other way of putting at disposal, aligning or combining, protecting, deleting or obliterating data.
6. The website www.thelovemethod.com
What personal data are being processed?
Your personal data that The LOVE Method processes are:
- Your family name and first name;
- Your e-mail address;
- And, if necessary, also
- Your address, which is street, house number, postal code, city and country;
- Your (mobile) phone number;
- Your evaluation form (whether or not following a training session).
- You guarantee that these data are accurate and correct. In case some data are changed, The LOVE Method will promptly inform you about this.
The personal data that The LOVE Method collects and processes automatically regarding your browser or your mobile phone whenever you are using the website:
- Your IP address
- Your type of browser
- Your mobile phone provider
- Cookie information
Information with regard to your use of the website, including the pages that you are consulting.
On which basis are data processed?
- The processing of your personal data by The LOVE Method happens:
- For the processing of personal data of persons concerned with whom The LOVE Method has made an agreement (like when you register for a training session): in order to enable the agreement to be carried out;
- For the processing of personal data of persons concerned who visit the website: in order to protect the justified interests of The LOVE Method, namely the execution and the extension of her activities;
- For the mailing of direct marketing to persons with whom The LOVE Method has not made an agreement: on the basis of the explicit, free and informed consent that you have granted The LOVE Method about this.
For what purposes?
Your personal data are being collected and processed by The LOVE Method, simply and solely for the following purposes:
For the processing of the personal data of the persons concerned with whom The LOVE Method has made an agreement:
- to conduct communication with the person concerned as part of the execution of the agreement;
- for accounting and administrative reasons;
- for the evaluation by The LOVE Method of the training in which the person concerned has taken part;
- for the evaluation of The LOVE Method itself;
- to keep the person concerned informed about the activities of The LOVE Method.
For the persons concerned who register on the website of The LOVE Method;
- to enable your registration and authenticity in using the website;
- to enable you to make use of the website;
- to conduct communication with the person concerned;
- to allow The LOVE Method to analyse, personalise and optimise the content, the working and safety of the website for all users;
- to keep statistics with a view to passing on these statistics to a third party (whether or nor for a fee);
- to keep the person concerned informed about the activities of The LOVE Method.
1.5. The LOVE Method will not process your personal data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes. If The LOVE Method considers using the personal data for other purposes, it will, if necessary, beforehand ask your explicit, free and informed consent.
The LOVE Method underlines that you can object to the publication or the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or direct advertising. The LOVE Method will deactivate the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or direct advertising after receiving your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating: ‘Objection to the use of personal data for marketing purposes.’
1.6. Processing by subcontractor(s)
9. Currently The LOVE Method makes an appeal to the following subconctractor(s):
IT managers, hosting companies and suppliers who store the data of our clients:
The LOVE Method exclusively shares the personal data with these subcontractors as far as necessary for the purposes.
Who are your data shared with?
The LOVE Method will not pass on you personal data – without your consent – to anyone outside The LOVE Method. But you will explicitly accept that The LOVE Method shares your personal data with:
- its independent collaborators, volunteers and members of the staff, who according to its instructions and under its strict surveillance will carry out certain acts of processing;
- public bodies or third parties, insofar as The LOVE Method is obliged to do so on the basis of the valid jurisdiction or a court order;
- the trainers The LOVE Method makes an appeal to for the training sessions you have registered for.
1.7. How long will your data be processed?
The LOVE Method will keep the personal data in a formate that allows the identification of your data, for the time needed for the purposes determined in article 6 and as long as The LOVE Method is legally obliged to keep these data or as there are legitimate interests on behalf of The LOVE Method to process these personal data.
Passing on to third countries
If you use the website, when you are outside the EU, your personal data can be transferred to countries outside the EU.
By putting your personal data at the disposal of The LOVE Method, you will explicitly grant the permission to pass on your personal data outside the EU as described above.
1.8. Your rights
You can get access to your personal data, modify or correct them. The LOVE Method will remove your personal data after receiving your request insofar as it does not go against the legal obligations or just interests of The LOVE Method. Attached to this e-mail you are supposed to send a copy of your identity card and to specify which personal data are to be removed.
You have the right to request The LOVE Method to limit the processing of your personal data, if:
- you contest the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is unjust and you prefer a limitation of the processing instead of the removal of the data;
- The LOVE Method no longer needs your personal data for the purposes determined in article 6, and you still need them for the institution, execution or foundation of a legal procedure;
- you have made an objection to the processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if you refer to important and justified reasons with respect to your particular situation. With ‘important’ we mean that you have to show the reasons that indicate that the processing might have negative consequences for you personally. ‘Justified’ refers to data that show that the processing happens without legal basis or in a wrongful way.
THE LOVE Method will remove your profile (login and password) after receiving your request to The LOVE Method or in case you have no longer used this profile for at least 1 year. When your profile is removed, your personal data will be removed from the website and from the servers of The LOVE Method. This removal will be carried out as soon as possible, and there will remain no lasting copies of your profile for more than one hundred (100) days.
If you want to make use of one of the rights determined in the articles 11.1 until 11.4, you have to send a motivated e-mail to email@example.com to attach a copy of your identity card.
The LOVE Method has one month the time to accept your request or to send you a note that it cannot respond to your request because it is evidently unfair or exceptional, or impossible within the framework of the legitimate interests or legal obligations of The LOVE Method. Moreover, this period can be extended with another 2 months, depending on the complexity of your request and the number of requests it receives. Anyway, the LOVE Method will in this case send you a note regarding the extension of the period within one month after receiving your request.
Even after the adjustment, correction or removal of (a part of) your personal data, copies of it may remain visible elsewhere, as long as your personal data were shared with others, or divided as a result of your privacy regulations.The LOVE Method will take the necessary steps to inform the third parties to whom your personal data were transferred of your request. Deleted pesonal data will in no way remain in the backup of The LOVE Method for more than ninety (90) days.
Safety and confidentiality
The LOVE Method will take all technical and organisational measures to guarantee the safety and the confidentiality of your personal data in order to avoid the unintentional, unauthorized or illegal (i) destruction, change, adaptation or loss of personal data and/or (ii) transfer of or access to the pesonal data, and/or (iii) ways of processing.
The safety measures will be in agreement with the appropriate legislation about the protection of personal data and will be tuned to the risks typical of the processing and the nature of personal data that are being processed, taking into account the position of the technique and the costs of execution which this involves.
The LOVE Method will take all measures necessary to make its possible employers and co-workers comply with the commitments concerning your personal data, and will make each participant who needs access to these personal data, sign an individual confidentiality contract.
What in case of an infringement?
If an infringement regarding your personal data has taken place that has a high risk for your rights and liberties, The LOVE Method will explicitly inform you, unless there is a legal ban on this. The LOVE Method will therefore inform you about (i) the nature of the infringement, (ii) the data that were reported to the authority of data protection and (iii) the measures taken.
During your use of the website cookies may be downloaded on you spartphone, tablet or computer (after this ‘computer’). The downloading of cookies on your computer will always be subjected to the following stipulations. These stipulations will give you clear and complete information about the cookies that The LOVE Method uses and their purpose.
What is a cookie?
The term ‘cookies’ includes all mini-files that are temporarily saved on the workplace of the visitor or the server of the website and contain excerpts of information that during an exchange of data between the visitor and the server – which for its part is connected with the ‘web’ – were transferred or generated.
- They help improve the working of the website.
- They help understand what the interests of the users are; and
- They permit measuring how effective the content of the website is;
- They help apply and protect the conditions of use, prevent fraud and maximally secure the website.
Cookies help The LOVE Method offer you a better experience of use when you visit the website and also permit optimising the website.
The information that is collected with the help of cookies does not permit collecting data that can identify you as a user. It only permits identifying the computer that is being used.
What kind of cookies are being used?
The website makes use of the following cookies:
- ‘Session cookies’: temporary cookies that are deleted as soon as you close down the web browser.
- ‘Functional cookies’: these are cookies that are used for the transfer of signals over a network or for the execution of a service that is required by you (e.g. to play sound or images). The website uses these cookies in order to improve the user-friendliness.
- ‘Web analysis cookies’: these are cookies to put together anonymous statistics with a view to the improvement of the working of the website. So, the website makes use of Google Analystics (i.e. a web analysis service in which cookies are used to make anonymous summarising statistics), including Google Display Network (i.e. a collection of websites by which AdWords advertisements are presented) and Google’s Double Click Platform (i.e. technology by which digital advertisements can be created and processed and by which transactions can be carried out).
Most cookies have a lasting duration. They are automatically removed after a period of two years after your last use of the website, or when you as a user explicitly make an action (by deleting the history of the software surveying the cookies).
What are they used for?
These cookies are used for:
(i) Control of the browser,
(ii) Connection and authentication as a registered member,
(iii) Storage of preferences,
(iv) Storage of the data of the user,
(v) Safety information aimed at the user,
(vi) Statistics for improving the website,
(vii) Statistics about ratings or the visiting origin of the website,
(viii) Load balancing,
(ix) Sharing the content,
(x) Monitoring or tracking,
(xi) Sharing of (collected) data with third parties (e.g. social network sites), and
How long does The LOVE Method save the cookies?
The data collected by means of cookies are saved for no more than two years.
How can you control cookies?
Every browser has other cookie settings. You can choose to set your brower in such a way that cookies are stored on your computer or that they are all deleted, whether systematically or on the basis of the sender. You also have the possibility of setting your browser in such a way that you are asked each time whether you want to accept or deny cookies, even before a cookie has been stored on your computer. The configuration differs from browser to browser. This is described in the help screen of your browser.
You can also block the above-mentioned Google Analytics advertising functions, e.g. through the Google ‘Advertising settings’, through the Google ‘Advertising settings for mobile apps’ or through the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Certain types of cookies, nevertheless, are crucial for the proper operation of the website.
The use of the storage of cookies and similar technologies on your computer is always subjected to your consent, unless when they are posted with the exclusive purpose to carry out the sending of communication through an electronic communication network or to render a service, explicitly asked by you, and when this is strictly needed.
Questions or remarks
If you are still not happy with the way in which your personal data are being processed, you have the right to make a complaint to the authority of data protection.