Maximum aantal deelnemers 30
Are you under stress? Yes, as a matter of fact I am... You're sometimes easily irritated or you have mild physical complaints. We only feel a high level of stress once it has established itself in our behaviour or in our body.
It is possible ánd important to be able to de-stress yourself quickly. Because as soon as we are under stress, our brain no longer works properly. Then we are not productive any more, we make mistakes and we are less accessible for people around us.
We sometimes barely notice our automatic stress reactions and only experience it as a problem when the stress levels become too high. We don't have to let it get this far!
Feedback from participants:
- "I'm pleasantly surprised that Live The Connection is so easy to apply to yourself. During the workshop I experienced the effects immediately and despite the simplicity of the method it is very profound".
- "Woke up suddenly tonight. Could not sleep and did an ABC. Now got back to sleep again."
- "I'm a different person after using 'The ABC' every day for a month."
THIS IN AN ONLINE WORKSHOP
A few days before the workshop begins, you will receive the link and instructions on how to take part.
You are welcome to sign in on Wednesday August 5 from 13h45. The workshop will start at 14h and ends at 18h00. You will receive the link in advance by email.
You will receive a download link for the worksheets so that you can immediately continue to de-stress at home in any situation that is stressful for you or your family.
Keep pen and paper handy so you can take notes.
This workshop costs €69 per person (Half day Workshop de-stressing). Having completed the workshop you will receive a discount code for the Core Module* worth €25.
During this workshop you will learn 'The ABC of de-stressing', learn more about the scientific basis and sources, and discover how to apply it in your own life.
Learn the ABC of de-stressing:
- Learning to de-stress yourself quickly and thoroughly on all levels and in a healthy way!
Lecture about stress in the brain with attention to:
- What is stress and how do you recognise your own stress behaviour.
- What is the difference between a connected brain and a brain in stress.
- How do the brain hemispheres work together normally - when they are not in stress.
- What happens in your brain and in your body when you are stressed.
Lecture about the role of consciousness and the subconscious mind:
- Properties and functioning.
- What happens consciously and subconsciously when in stress.
- Alleviating stress in your brain by creating brain connections.
Practicing communication with your subconscious:
- Learning to test whether your brain is in stress or connected.
- Apply the ABC of de-stressing to yourself and test if the stress is really alleviated.
* The De-stressing Workshop is a fully-fledged Live The Connection workshop. When you apply in your life what you have learned, it will be of great benefit to you!
The De-stressing Workshop is the introduction to the Core Module, in which you will learn to de-stress even deeper. You will unlearn your bad habits, completely change your mindset and lay the foundation for a healthier and more enjoyable life! You have a toolbox to live without stress and approach your stress with humor. Moreover, you have the possibility to get rid of stress at all times. Highly recommended if you like to take matters into your own hands. Click here for an overview of all live and online Core modules. You will find the upcoming Core Modules that I will be giving here.
"I am very positive! The online lesson went much better than expected".
"Wow, what an effect. I'm definitely going to use it."
"Easy and effective, if only I'd learned this years before."
"I've gained insight into my own stress reactions"
You can purchase the book 'De-stressing yourself in less than 5 minutes' by Marina Riemslagh (€19,95) via Bol.com.Besides the description of the process and all the theoretical background, you will also find 111 testimonials from people who already apply it in practice. All these examples will give you insight into the situations where you can use the ABC of de-stressing!
If you need our visual or auditory facilities, please contact us in advance.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me an e-mail by clicking here.
A warm welcome! I am looking forward to meeting you!