De-stress yourself in less than five minutes!
During this Workshop on De-stressing you will learn 'The ABCs of De-stressing', its scientific background and resources, and how to use it in your daily life.
This is what you will learn:
- How to easily and effectively stop the stress effect with 'The ABCs of De-Stressing': a healthy, fast, and efficient manner to do so
- What is the stress effect? How can you recognize your stress behavior?
- What are the differences between a 'connected brain' and a 'brain in stress'?
- What happens in the brain and in the body during the stress effect?
- The difference between consciousness and the subconscious
- How your subconscious is operating when you are in stress
- How to stop the stress effect immediately
- How to read and change your subconscious database: communicate with your subconscious to test whether your brain is connected (live workshop)
Attend live or watch online
To attend a live Workshop on De-stressing, take a look here for dates and venues (select your language). Depending on the organisor there can be asked a little contribution in the costs.
To watch the free online Workshop on De-stressing, click at the top of this page on 'register' or 'login'. When you are logged in, you can watch the video's below at your own pace.
If you want to receive a message when we announce new dates and venues of the live Workshops on De-stressing, please fill out your details at the bottom of this page to keep informed.