The current condition for a SME portfolio are:
- small enterprises benefit from a 30% subsidy
- medium-sized enterprises benefit from a 20% subsidy
- the maximum aid ceiling per year is €7 500
- Step-by-step purchase plan workshop via SME portfolio:
- registration DV.O227907
Step-by-step plan to purchase a workshop via SME-portofolio:
For the Workshop Ontstressen no SME portfolio can be requested; however, for the Core Module and the Theme Workshops an SME portfolio can be applied for. Use this contact form to request a coupon code for registration stating the workshop in question and the gift or discount coupon if you have one.
You will receive a coupon code for the full amount by email. With this coupon code you can complete your registration on the website via 'Workshops', where you can select the workshop of your choice. Important: click on 'I want to use the SME portfolio' under 'workshop purchases'.
You will also receive your invoice by e-mail. Based on this invoice you can submit your application on the website 'KMO Portefeuille'. A detailed explaination of how to do this can be found here.
For more information, please visit: email@example.com
1. Registration of a company (one-off): The application procedure for the SME Portfolio is entirely digital. If you want to apply for a subsidy for the first time, you first have to register your company. Go to: https://www.vlaio.be/nl/subsidies-financiering/kmo-portefeuille
2. You submit your grant application for the workshop in question (amount excl. VAT). Go to: https://www.vlaio.be/nl/subsidies-financiering/kmo-portefeuille
You can choose how you want to sign up there. This can be done with:
- the electronic identity card (EID) and connected card reader
- the electronic identity card (EID) and wireless card reader
- federal token
- a security code via app
- a security code by text message
Then go through the entire step-by-step plan and fill in 'DV.O227907' at service number.
3. As soon as you have submitted your application, you will receive an e-mail from the government requesting payment of your share. Please transfer this payment immediately to the account number of SODEXO. If this payment is not made before the start of the course, you will not be able to participate. Therefore, please disregard the final payment date mentioned in the mail from the SME portfolio. Keep in mind that for the SME portfolio, you can only specify the course amount excluding VAT. Your share in the payment will be settled automatically.
4. As soon as you have paid your share of the invoice to SODEXO, you will receive, on the next working day, an e-mail from the Flemish Government stating that they have received your payment correctly. It is important that you log on to the website of the KMO-portefeuille again immediately after receiving this e-mail. You still have to transfer the full amount 'administratively' to Live The Connection (DV.O227907 The LOVE Method).
5. The VAT amount must be paid separately to Live The Connection. The account number for this can be found on your invoice. It is therefore important that you transfer this as soon as possible, mentioning the structured message that is also mentioned on the invoice.